Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Jellyfish training courses. If you still can't find the information you are looking for please contact us.
1. How long are your courses?
Our courses are a minimum of one day, normally starting at 10am and finishing at 5pm.
2. How much are your courses?
Our scheduled courses are priced at $499 per person per course and our tailored courses are priced slightly differently. We often offer discounts if more than one course is booked, so call us to talk through the figures.
3. How often do your courses run?
Jellyfish digital marketing training courses are scheduled to run once every three months. Tailored courses are booked on your preferred dates and subject to resource availability, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
4. Do you look at our accounts before the training?
There is an option for a pre training audit of your account before a tailored training course, so please contact us for more details. If you're attending one of our scheduled courses we can use your site or accounts for exercise purposes where applicable, but we wouldn't look at anything pre training.
5. I have researched a number of companies for my training needs. Why should I book with Jellyfish?
Jellyfish are one of the only digital marketing training providers whose trainers are employed by the business. They aren’t training consultants. And when they are not delivering training they are working on successful campaigns within their marketing category at Jellyfish. So they can always offer you a wealth of up-to-date knowledge, experience, tips and insight to ensure you get the most out of your training.
6. How can I pay for my training?
We accept all major credit cards or we can arrange invoicing for payment.
7. What happens if I am forced to cancel my booking?
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for information about amendments and cancellations.
8. Can I get a Certificate to prove I have attended your courses?
Yes, we will supply certificates of attendance on a request basis. Email email@example.com for yours.
9. Is there any support post training?
Yes, we do offer post-training support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
10. Where is a schedule of your public courses?
All available dates for our courses are shown mid-way down the specific course page.
11. Where are Jellyfish venues located?
We have training at our headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland (USA). We will also train your team in the convenience of your office.
12. I need to stay overnight as I don't live close to the training venue, can you suggest any hotels in the area?
We'd be happy to. Please contract the training team by email email@example.com for recommendations.
13. Do you have parking available?
No, however you can find parking across the street in E. Pratt Street and S. President Street
14. What happens if I am unable to attend a course?
Please refer to our Terms and conditions page for information about amendments and cancellations.
Just provide your email address below to receive our email updates (we promise we won't bombard your inbox or share your email with anyone else).
Skip and download PDF.
Now click here to download the PDF.