With just a week to go until our flagship 2013 event Digital Journeys II, here’s a quick update on what to expect during the day.
We now have 100+ confirmed attendees from a wide range of UK and international brands, including:
Our speaker line up is just as impressive, featuring:
- Matt Bush - Head of UK Performance, Google
- Bruce Daisley - Director, Twitter UK
- Harry Davies - Lead Product Marketing Manager, Google
- Colm Bracken - Head of Search Marketing, Microsoft UK
- Chris Bailes - YouTube & Display Industry Manager
- Matt Owen - Head of UK Agency, Jellyfish
- Andris Berzins, Chief Commercial Officer at Walkbase
On the day, attendees can look forward to top-notch catering courtesy of Carluccio’s, premium prizes for competition winners and an excellent goodie bag stuffed with…well, surprises!
We’ll be live streaming the event via a Google Hangout on the day so stay tuned if you’d like to join in. We'll also be encouraging the use of #digitaljourneys on Twitter so feel free to join in and gain greater insight into the world of digital marketing from your desk. All presentations will be available after the event on our YouTube channel and our Slideshare profile.