Richard Hartley shared some quick hints on how to approach paid search marketing with App Developer Magazine.
- What's happening with PPC technology: Google DoubleClicks unrivalled development power could see other software tools lose custom.
- Getting the most out of AdWords: As AdWords develops and becomes more advanced, optimization and testing take longer slicker automation and segmentation would reduce this time.
- The role of PPC in tracking the client journey: The fragmented user uses several devices and is exposed to dozens of paid media channels. This poses reporting and wider customer journey challenges such as how best to optimize content and establishing the most successful route to conversion.
- What affects paid search: In the eCommerce space, Google seems very keen to develop their shopping offering with their price comparison service.
- Privacy and brand engagement: There will always be some who want tools that donÈt expose advertiserÈs data to Google for fear of them hoarding market information.
Click below to read the full article.