Search Ads 360 Fundamentals
Learn how to optimise and effectively drive ROI from your search media ad spend on our Search Ads 360 Fundamentals course.
DoubleClick Search is now known as Search Ads 360. This one day course provides an in-depth overview of how Search Ads 360 works. We'll take you from the platform basics right through to advanced-level features and functionality.
We'll share best practice on how to navigate the platform, how to set up reporting dashboards, create tags and optimise bid strategies in line with business objectives. Using real client case studies, this session looks at how to maximise functionality across all levels of the platform.
You'll also learn how to sync campaigns across multiple search engines. With 50% of the course in-platform, you'll gain the hands-on, practical skills you need to be able to create search campaigns with ease.
Our Search Ads 360 Fundamentals course is available as a private training and webinar session, which can be tailored to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- How Search Ads 360 works
- How to select and implement bid strategies based on business objectives
- How to conduct ad copy and landing page testing
- How to manage cross-platform accounts and create automated rules
- How to on board and set up Search Ads 360
Google Marketing Platform Overview
- What is a tech stack and why use one?
How Search Ads 360 works
- Google Ads vs. Search Ads 360
- Pillars of Search Ads 360: Summary of key USPs
- Under the Search Ads 360 Hood - Key Elements
Navigating the Platform
- Overview of Platform Navigation
Search Ads 360 Use Cases
- Search Ads 360 Bid Strategies
- Ad copy testing
- Landing page testing
- Automated rules
On-Boarding Search Ads 360
- Setting up floodlight tags
- Search Ads 360 set up
- Integrating Google Analytics data
- Creating and editing campaigns from Search Ads 360
- Bulk uploads via spreadsheets