Understand the concept of Rich Media and Dynamic Creative Optimisation and start to deliver high impact and complex Rich Media creative executions.
DoubleClick Studio is now known as Studio. This one day course has been designed to give new users an understanding of the technologies and processes that constitute the Studio platform.
In this session you'll gain insights of the full creative production funnel, from creative brief to Studio Q/A and live updates. We'll also highlight the importance of naming conventions and the communication funnel from client brief to creative updates.
Furthermore, you'll have the opportunity to learn about Rich Media (RM), Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) and Data Driven Creatives (DDC).
Our Studio Fundamentals course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training and webinar sessions tailored to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Studio Rich Media concept and development processes
- How to develop Dynamic Creative Optimisation campaigns
- How to build and manage dynamic feeds
- How to use right technical triggers to serve most relevant message
- The importance of naming convention
- Cross channels and cross devices delivery
- Why would you use it
- Benefits of using Studio
- The Google Marketing Platform
- Process, specs and best practices
- Standard vs Rich Media
- Rich Media Process
- Why and How?
- From concept to creative brief
- DCO at scale
- Dynamic Content Ad Standard
- DCO workflow
- From concept to publish a feed
- How to build a feed (in-platform demo)
- Asset library
- Feed requirements
Relationship between Studio and CM / Display & Video 360
Rich Media with Studio
Dynamic Creative Optimisation
Feed and creative template development
Data Driven Creative
- How to use data signals
- Technical Dynamic Triggers
- DDC across all channels
- DDC at scale
Communication between each stakeholder
- Kick of call
- Best practices
Steps for Rich Media
- Non- dynamic
Naming convention and Reporting
- Naming your creative templates and events correctly
- Importance of Reporting labels
- From Studio to CM reporting
- All Rich Media interactions and events / counters in CM