Google Ads (AdWords) - Search
Google Ads is a high converting advertising channel that no online business can afford to run inefficiently. Let us show you how to take control of your accounts on our Google Ads - Search training course.
Google AdWords is now known as Google Ads. As a Google Marketing Platform Certified Partner we’ll share our hints and tips to ensure your paid search activity is achieving the maximum return on investment.
Jellyfish began life as a paid search agency. Today we are continuously testing, developing and creating best practices to ensure our clients’ accounts are fully optimised and generate maximum results from PPC. Our Google Ads - Search course has been designed by our leading PPC practitioners to share this industry knowledge with you.
On the standard course we’ll introduce the fundamentals of Google Ads and show you how to create efficient, well-structured campaigns. On our advanced course you can take your knowledge to the next level and we’ll explore the advanced techniques for developing high impact Google Ads campaigns to effectively expand your account.
Our Google Ads - Search course is available as a private training session and will be delivered in English. We can tailor the course to your needs, which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in the management of PPC activity.
We can also offer an advanced course where you can take your knowledge to the next level and we’ll explore the advanced techniques for developing high impact Google Ads campaigns to effectively expand your account.
Google Ads (AdWords) - SearchPrivateClassroom Course
We’ll share best practice, talk through keyword methodology, how to write great ad copy, improve quality score, ad extensions, optimisation tips and much more. By the end of the course you will have the ability to set up and launch campaigns, and be confident to run these campaigns based on your business goals.
What will I learn?
- Understand the terminology and mechanics of how the bidding auction works
- Create campaigns and ad groups with a full understanding of the different settings and keyword match types
- Write compelling ad copy and implement all basic ad extensions to your disposal
- Set up basic tracking through the use of the Google conversion pixel
- Pull reports and execute standard optimisation techniques in order to improve the performance of a campaign i.e. keyword mining and bid adjustments
Why should I take this course?
- How are SEO and PPC different?
- The key search players
- Key targeting features
- How does PPC work?
- Key metrics
- How quality score is calculated
- Quality score benefits
- What influences Quality Score
- Click Through Rate
- Landing page quality
- How quality score affects your CPC
- How the Google Ads auction works
- How are search accounts structured?
- What’s a campaign?
- What’s an ad group?
- What’s a keyword?
- What’s an ad?
- Campaign vs. ad group
- Optimisation levers
- Generation keyword ideas
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword match types
- Close variants
- Broad match modified
- Negative keywords
- Using negatives intelligently
- Keyword mining
- Campaign and Ad group best practice
- What are text ads?
- Anatomy of Google Ads ad copy
- Tips for writing good ads
- Ad extensions
- Ad disapprovals
- Bid management
- Landing pages
- Ad copy
- Campaign settings
- Daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Common mistakes
- Campaign setup
- Ad group setup