Google Tag Manager
Are you in control of your marketing tags? Our Google Tag Manager (GTM) course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to simplify your tag implementation and management process.
This one day course will cover the essentials for anyone looking to master this user-friendly tag management solution.
Led by one of our Analytics experts, we'll show you how you can take control of your marketing analytics and quickly deploy tags on your site. We’ll help you dissect each part of the GTM tool, including the more advanced features and functionality.
Having a basic knowledge of HTML would be an advantage but not mandatory.
All of our instructors are expert practitioners and have a vast amount of experience in the implementation, management and auditing of a number of GTM accounts for Jellyfish clients and the course has been designed to share this experience with you.
Our Google Tag Manager is available as a private training option. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team that you want to bring up to speed on how to use the GTM interface.
Google Tag ManagerPrivateClassroom Course
In fact, it’s estimated that GTM currently holds 91.3% of the market share globally, making it by far the most utilised tag management solution in the market. Its success is easy to understand, with a great design offering powerful functionality and ease of use, coupled with the fact that it is free of charge, it’s been an easy decision for many companies to make the transition.
Book onto our Google Tag Manager course and you'll come away feeling confident in how to use GTM and will understand the enormous benefits and efficiency it can bring to your business.
What will I learn?
- Set up and configure Google Tag Manager
- Understand how the data layer works and how it can be customised for your own tracking
- Implement tags on your website in accordance with best practice
- Understand the benefits and limitations of the Google Tag Manager interface
- Streamline an implementation process and be confident in knowing when to review and approve tags
Why should I take this course?
- What you can implement and how it affects your marketing strategy
- Tags, Triggers and Variables
- User Interface & Management
- Google Analytics tags (sessions, event and social tracking)
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Ecommerce Tracking for Google Analytics
- Link, Click and Form Submit listeners
- Auto event listeners
- Auto event variables (Element Class, Element ID, Element URL and Element Text)
- The Google Tag Manager Data Layer
- Floodlight integration with Google Tag Manager
- Floodlight approval process for Display Tags
- AdWords tags and implementation
- Custom HTML tags to implement any other script or tracking
- Manage versions in Google Tag Manager
- Preview the implementation. Debug possible errors or issues
- Push live. Review to guarantee accurate data