Learn how to use Google Anlaytics to make data-led decisions for your business. Our Analytics Insights course will help you gain real insight into how your customers interact with your website and will equip with you the skills to make better informed business choices.
This course is ideal if you want to uncover ways to help improve the performance of your business and better understand the data that your web analytics tool presents you with.
Many global business have a web analytics solution on their website such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Webtrends, to monitor traffic and measure performance.
We use examples from Google Analytics but the rationale and theories presented in the course apply to any web analytics tool.
Led by one of our own Analytics experts, we’ll show you how to spot important trends, issues, and opportunities that can often be challenging to uncover when dealing with data.
Our Analytics Insights course is available as a private training option. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in analysis and insights.
Analytics InsightsPrivateClassroom Course
As well as learning how to obtain insights from Google Analytics, we’ll also look at some analysis techniques which can be used across the business.
At the end of the day, you should feel confident enough to tackle specific business questions and so add value to your organisation through using Google Analytics standard and custom reports and features.
What will I learn?
- Establish a set of KPIs for your online marketing activities and improve them using Google Analytics to drive actionable insights
- Identify the users with low, medium and high potential to convert
- Set frameworks and analysis techniques to drive relevant insights
- Determine what content engaged users are more likely to consume
- Assess the impact of your marketing channel mix on conversions
Why should I take this course?
- Mapping business objectives to analytics data
- Choosing key performance indicators
- Foundational analytics metrics
- Business outcome analysis
- Extracting actionable insight from GA
- Introduction to the See, Think, Do & Care Framework
- Analysis of acquisition strategy
- How to identify conversion potential
- Individual acquisition channel analysis
- Multi-channel funnel analysis
- Engagement analysis
- Behaviour and customer journey
- Frequency, Recency and Monetary Analysis
- Device and visitor flow optimisation
- Content optimisation
- Engagement optimisation
- Funnel and checkout optimisation
- Campaign and page optimisation
- Form optimisation