GDN, YouTube, Facebook & Twitter
Want to ensure your ads are seen in the right place at the right time? Our GDN course will teach you the art of display, native, video, remarketing and social advertising online.
We’re all spending more time online and 95% of that time is spent reading and engaging with content on websites.
Led by one of our AdWords in-house experts, this course aims to give you an insight into a host of display marketing channels as well as 3rd party native ad platforms, which are becoming more and more popular.
Together, the Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter advertising platforms offer the possibility to engage with millions of people, interacting with content similar to yours and at key times during their purchase path.
Whether you have £100 or £100,000,000, we’ll show you how you can utilise these networks to help achieve your overall online marketing goals and reach more potential customers, no matter what site they are on.
Our GDN course is available as a private training option and will be delivered in English. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in driving revenue and sales from display advertising.
GDN, YouTube, Facebook & Twitter PrivateClassroom Course
We’ll show you how to get your image and text ads on relevant websites using the Google Display Network and how to blend in with articles and news feeds using native platforms such as Outbrain and Taboola. We’ll also cover how to get your video in front of the right people on YouTube and how to reach the right users using Facebook and Twitter paid advertising.
What will I learn?
- Understand how to effectively use the GDN and all display marketing for achieving conversions and generating brand awareness
- Comfortably set up display campaigns and YouTube ads within Google
- Effectively set up remarketing campaigns
- Be able to track, optimise and make campaigns more efficient once running
- Understand all the targeting that is available for all of these channels
Why should I take this course?
- Display targeting
- Image ad creation and messaging
- Best practices
- Display planner
- Demographic data
- Remarketing codes and tag implementation
- Building lists
- List targeting
- GDN remarketing
- Remarketing list for search ads (RLSA)
- Google Analytics remarketing
- Video creation and best practice
- Advertising formats (in display, in stream)
- Campaign setup
- Ad formats
- Custom audiences
- Account setup
- Creating advertising tweets
- Targeting types
- Intro native advertising
- Creating native ads
- Native ad platforms (Yahoo, Taboola, Outbrain etc)
- Best practices