User Experience (UX)
We’ve packed years of industry experience into this comprehensive one day training course covering all aspects of UX right through from research to strategy and design.
We offer classroom and online UX courses that have been designed by leading UX experts to give you a comprehensive understanding of this fascinating field.
Whether you’re new to UX or already working in the industry and want to develop your UX career, we’ll teach you the skills to success in user experience.
All of our instructors are professionals who have been perfecting user experience for a number of years and throughout the day will share their approach and expertise.
Our User Experience course is available as a private training option and will be delivered in English. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team who wants to improve their UX knowledge and skillset.
User Experience (UX)PrivateClassroom Course
We’ll take you through the key elements of UX from research and strategy to recommended tools that are used industry wide by our experts. By the end of the day you’ll have a deeper understanding of the main principles behind successful UX; principles that you can put into practice straight away.
What will I learn?
- How to identify the needs and goals of your users
- The UX process, tools and deliverables
- Usability testing and UX design theory
- Best practice methods that will help embed the UX processes into your workflow, business or organisation
Why should I take this course?
You may be looking to improve how you work with your UX teams and external agencies or searching for best practice methods that will help embed the UX process into your workflow or organisation.
- UX research
- UX strategy
- UX/UI design
- Content strategy
- Information architecture
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Usability and accessibility
- Discover, define, design, develop, deliver
- Waterfall vs agile vs lean
- User needs vs business needs
- Quantitative vs qualitative
- What to use and when
- Discussion guides
- How to analyse your findings to generate insights
- Stakeholder interviews
- Workshops and co-creation sessions
- Targeting available to DSPs
- Expert reviews
- Competitor benchmarking
- Content audits
- Journey maps
- Lab, remote and guerrilla
- Moderated and un-moderated
- Accessibility standards
- Persuasive design
- Design patterns
- Mobile UX