Programmatic & RTB Display
Looking to learn the ins and outs of programmatic? Discover all you need to know about real-time advertising on our Programmatic & RTB Display course.
Our practitioners have a wealth of experience of how to plan, deliver and report on Display & RTB campaigns and will teach you how to develop successful strategies.
This course is aims to provide an in-depth look at programmatic & RTB display advertising and why it is so important as part of today’s marketing mix.
We’ll provide theoretical insight into how the channel works and take a look at the programmatic marketplace and some of the companies who operate within it (including how to choose the best one for you).
We'll also examine the delivery and targeting options in Google's DoubleClick Bid Manager Demand Side Platform along with some data and audience planning tools from leading providers such as Imagini’s Visual DNA.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a thorough understanding of how the programmatic display world works, how this can be applied to virtually all marketing scenarios and how to brief, measure and confidently select partner technologies or programmatic companies to fulfil your campaigns.
Our Programmatic & RTB Display course is offered as a private training option and will be delivered in English. We can tailor the content to your business, which is ideal if you have a team who want to understand programmatic display better.
Programmatic & RTB DisplayPrivateClassroom Course
We'll teach you how to develop successful strategies to maximise the scale and relevance of your marketing tactics. We’ll also examine the targeting options available to programmatic platforms and look at how both first and third party audiences can be effectively collected and implemented to power campaigns.
By the end of the day you will have a better understanding of the display advertising and programmatic buying landscape and will be able to develop effective strategies to maximise display performance and measure its success.
What will I learn?
- Understand how programmatic advertising and RTB works
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of programmatic advertising
- Improve performance and targeting
- Build strategies for different types of campaigns
- Take a high-level look at how publishers make inventory available
Why should I take this course?
- Definitions and descriptions (jargon buster)
- Why is it important?
- The history of programmatic
- Key companies and their functions
- The ‘tech-stack’
- RTB and the life of an Ad impression
- How sellers manage inventory
- Bid information
- Targeting available to DSPs
- Understanding and gathering
- Making data actionable
- Integrating offline information
- Types of data & collection methods
- Working with the data and briefing aggregators
- Ad Fraud
- Click Fraud
- Brand safety