Want to learn how to boost your rankings on Google? Our SEO training courses will deliver the knowledge you need to increase your inbound traffic from search engines.
With every brand fighting to get to the top of Google, understanding the latest SEO ranking factors and Search Engine Optimisation techniques is vital to your business.
On our SEO courses you’ll learn to optimise your website in the best way to satisfy users, rank highly on search engines and increase your traffic. Our expert trainers have years of experience creating search engine friendly sites and will teach you the actionable skills you need.
Our standard course provides an excellent introduction to SEO, covering all of the basic knowledge and fundamental techniques needed to run a search campaign.
Our SEO course is available as a private training course and will be delivered in English. We can tailor the course to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in SEO.
If you want to take things to the next level, our advanced course will provide deeper insight into the world of Google algorithms and technical SEO, which is available as a private course upon request.
SEO PrivateClassroom Course
By the end of this intensive one-day course you’ll have a thorough understanding of SEO fundamentals including technical considerations, page optimisation and link building. The course is ideal for beginners, or those looking to brush up on their skills and keep the right side of the latest Google webmaster guidelines.
What will I learn?
- Understand how search engines work including key Google ranking factors
- Undertake keyword research and analyse competitor websites
- Understand the fundamentals of onsite seo and best practice for optimising page content
- Recognise the importance of link building and off-site optimisation for SEO
- Use key SEO tools including Google Search Console
Why should I take this course?
- Key terminology, technology and Google algorithm updates
- Understanding the Google SERPs
- Typical SEO KPIs & benchmarking tools
- How search engines work
- Key ranking factors
- Keyword research, selection and prioritisation
- Landscape and competitor analysis
- Creating an SEO strategy
- Technical SEO basics
- Information architecture
- URL structures
- Navigation and internal linking policies
- Page titles
- Meta descriptions
- Heading tags
- SEO friendly copywriting and page design
- Image naming conventions, alt and title tagging
- Duplicate content issues
- Building domain authority
- Link building and online PR
- Follow and no-follow backlinks
- Goal reviewing and activity amending