Find answers to some of the most common questions regarding Jellyfish training courses. If you still can't find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
1. What time do your courses run?
Most of our classroom courses are a minimum of one day, normally starting at 10am and finishing at 5pm. Please refer to your booking confirmation.
2. Do you look at our accounts before the training?
There is an option for a pre-training audit of your account before a tailored training course, so please contact us for more details. If you’re attending one of our scheduled courses, we can use your site or accounts for exercise purposes where applicable, but we wouldn’t look at anything pre-training.
3. Do you travel overseas?
Yes, we regularly travel to provide our training services wherever our clients need us. Just call us to talk through what you need and where.
4. Do I need to bring anything if I am attending a course at a Jellyfish venue?
Bring any system logins you may need, and Jellyfish will supply the technology, stationery, refreshments and lunch.
5. Can I book a course on behalf of my colleague(s)?
Yes of course, please add all the course attendee(s) full names at time of booking.
6. Can you cater for special dietary requests and allergies?
Of course. Please notify us of your special dietary requirements as the more notice we get, the more time we have to arrange something specific to suit your needs.
7. Do you have parking available?
No, however you can find parking across the street on E. Pratt Street and S. President Street.
8. Are discounts available?
Yes, we offer discounts for multiple bookings, non-profits, charities and so on. Contact us to find out more.
9. I have recently been made redundant. Can you help me?
Yes we can. Contact us to discuss how we can help you retrain, up-skill and get you back into work.
10. Where is a schedule of your courses?
All available dates for our classroom courses are shown in the drop down menu on the course specific page and can be viewed on our course calendar.
11. How can I pay for my training?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal, or we can arrange invoicing for payment via bank transfer.
12. What happens if I am unable to attend a course?
13. Can I get a Certificate to prove I have attended your courses?
Yes, we will supply you with a virtual badge to add to your LinkedIn profiles and certificates of attendance on a request basis. Email email@example.com
14. Is there any support post training?
Yes, we offer post-training support for our classroom and private training sessions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions you have.
15. Where are Jellyfish venues located?
We have training venues in Baltimore (USA), Barcelona (ES), London (UK), Reigate (UK), Brighton (UK), Durban (SA) and Johannesburg (SA). We are adding to these all the time, and do remember we can always come to you if that would be more preferable.