Brand Safety in Display & Video 360
Learn techniques to protect your brand in Real Time marketing and maximize user exposure online.
This course will allow you to be better equipped in your programmatic campaigns to ensure you are using the right tools and methods to ensure your campaigns are protected.
You'll learn tricks to ensure you are maximizing ad viewability, protecting against fraud and doing the best possible campaign management to display ads on relevant brand-safe content.
The session will allow you to walk away knowing you know how best to protect the brand you are representing when working on Display & Video 360.
Our Brand Safety in Display & Video 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- How to use Active View reporting
- How to use various brand safety features
- How to optimize based on brand safety and viewability reports
- Best practices for running campaigns with brand safety targeting and viewability goals
- Why should marketers care?
- Display & Video 360's built-in controls
- Topline functions to maintain brand control
- Ad fraud
- Active View
- Fraud Protection
- Content/ Audience Verification and GRPs
- Brand/ Sales Lifts & Offline conversions API
Industry Standards and Display & Video 360's Approach
Creating Brand Safety Guidelines
Display & Video 360’s Brand Safety & Measurement Solutions
Implementing Brand Safety Controls
- Digital Content Labels
- Sensitive Classifiers
- Channels (Blacklists/Whitelists)
Things to Consider when working with Viewability, Brand Safety and Verification
- Best practices and common pitfalls
Programmatic Campaign Setup and Monitoring
- Setting up campaigns with brand safety controls