Practices for Success in Display & Video 360
Grow your skills sets and understand best practices for campaign setup, optimization and reporting.
On this course, you’ll learn best practises on how to set up efficient campaigns in Display & Video 360across different scenarios.
Regardless of the type of advertiser or KPIs, our experienced Programmatic & Google Marketing Platform trainer will take you through a variety of user cases to make the most of Insertion Order setup, line item management, automated bidding strategy, amongst other factors.
We will also explore the available options to access media programmatically in Display & Video 360 and share best practices when setting up deals and identify common pitfalls.
Our Practices for Success in Display & Video 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to be tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Available ways of accessing media programmatically
- Bidding Models
- Campaign optimization methodology
- Cross Device and Reporting best practices
- Open Auction
- Preferred Deals
- Programmatic Gauranteed
- The Marketplace
- Deals best practice
- Common Deal spend blockers
- Fixed bid vs Automated bidding
- Bid Multipliers
- Branding vs Direct response bid strategy approach
- vCPM vs viewability targeting
- Bid strategies best practices
Buying Media programmatically in Display & Video 360
- Useful reporting for optimization purposes
Cross Device and Reporting best practices
- Advanced Reporting in Display & Video 360
- Cross device conversions