Want to learn how to market your business or brand online with Facebook? Our course will teach you what you need to know to become a successful Facebook marketer.
Led by one of our Social Media experts, our course take a hands-on, interactive approach to learning.
From the basics of understanding Facebook’s algorithm and the Facebook Marketing Model through to the more advanced stages of Facebook paid advertising strategies we'll teach you how Facebook works as one of the most powerful online marketing tools for business.
Learn how to use the biggest social network to help you meet your online marketing objectives.
Our Facebook course is offered as a private training session. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed on using Facebook as an online marketing tool.
You will also learn how to utilize powerful features such as Facebook Live and Facebook Audience Insights as well as learn about the most advanced Facebook advertising options. By the end of the course you'll feel confident about using Facebook, and advising people how to use Facebook, as an online marketing tool.
What will I learn?
- Understand how and why Facebook is so effective as an online marketing tool
- Increase a Page’s visibility, reach and engagement
- Generate leads through Facebook
- Understand Facebook Live best practices
- Implement Facebook paid advertising features and strategies
Why should I take this course?
- The power of Facebook as a marketing tool
- Facebook’s algorithm
- Where Facebook fits into your online marketing strategy
- Setting Facebook business objectives
- Optimizing your Facebook posts
- Boosting your posts strategically
- What to post, content creation and curation
- How to increase your engagement and reach
- Planning your activity
- The power of live video
- 'Facebook Live' best practice
- Have a go at running a 'Facebook Live' video
- Campaign objectives
- Paid audiences
- The Facebook pixel
- Creative inspiration
- Campaign optimization and reach