Are you looking to stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving world of digital marketing? Our classroom and online Digital Marketing courses can help.
With the need for every business to have an online presence, you can’t ignore the power of digital marketing tools when it comes to effectively promoting a product or service.
This course has been designed to kick-start or consolidate your digital marketing knowledge so you gain new skills and can progress either your desired digital marketing career path or business goals.
During our two-day classroom course, you'll immerse yourself into the digital marketing industry and explore theoretical and strategic approaches to digital marketing. The course provides practical activities and insights into the main digital channels including SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing and PPC. We also look at Web Analytics, Mobile and Video.
Our Digital Marketing course is available at our training venue in Umhlanga.
We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in how to use the main digital channels to build an engaging digital campaign.
Digital MarketingStandard2 day Classroom Course
With our guidance you'll start creating a digital marketing plan which incorporates the key strategic components and utilises a variety of digital channels and campaign tactics.
At the end of the day you’ll leave the course feeling empowered to return to your workplace and contribute to effective digital decision making.
What will I learn?
- Understand digital marketing and its disruption of the traditional marketing mix
- Be aware of the online consumer journey and how to effectively target your customers
- Understand the role of the core digital marketing channels
- Set clear objectives for the different digital marketing channels
- Understand how to write a digital marketing plan
Why should I take the course?
- Digital marketing fundamentals
- The role of digital marketing and its impact on the traditional marketing mix
- Strategic marketing in a digital landscape
- Digital objectives
- Internal and external factors influencing strategic decision making
- Changing consumer behaviours
- The digital marketing funnel
- Determining digital targeting strategies
- Social media’s role in the consumer journey
- Social media insights to improve your digital marketing
- Social media monitoring for better business decisions
- Social media business objectives
- The Search Marketing Landscape
- Ranking Factors
- Common SEO objectives
- Building Organic Search success
- Content marketing planning and strategy
- Types of digital content
- Conducting topic research
- Creating engaging content for digital platforms
- PPC purpose and rationale
- Keywords and Match Types
- Account structure and setup
- Improving performance and Quality Score
- The Google Display Network
- Creating ads
- The scale and reach of YouTube
- The key YouTube marketing formats and targeting options
- Measurement Objectives
- Key Dimensions and Metrics
- Google Analytics – account setup and structure
- Google Analytics reporting and measuring success
- Introduction to Attribution
- Choosing digital Key Performance Indicators
- Creating a digital marketing strategy
- Planning your digital marketing activity
- Data driven marketing strategies
Upcoming CoursesView all
Digital Marketing Standard
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.