Search Ads 360 Fundamentals
Learn how to optimise and effectively drive ROI from your search media ad spend on our Search Ads 360 Fundamentals course.
DoubleClick Search is now known as Search Ads 360. This one day course provides an in-depth overview of how Search Ads 360works. We'll take you from the platform basics right through to advanced-level features and functionality.
We'll share best practice on how to navigate the platform, how to set up reporting dashboards, create tags and optimise bid strategies in line with business objectives. Using real client case studies, this session looks at how to maximise functionality across all levels of the platform.
You'll also learn how to sync campaigns across multiple search engines. With 50% of the course in-platform, you'll gain the hands-on, practical skills you need to be able to create search campaigns with ease.
Our Search Ads 360 Fundamentals course is available as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll understand:
- Set up reporting dashboards
- Create tags in accordance with best practice
- Create and optimise bid strategies in line with business objectives
- Search automation benefits of Search Ads 360
- Track performance in line with business objectives
How Search Ads 360 works
- Google Ads vs. Search Ads 360
- Pillars of Search Ads 360: Summary of key USPs
- Under the Search Ads 360 Hood - Key Elements
Navigating the Platform
- Overview of Platform Navigation
- User Management
On-Boarding Search Ads 360
- Overview of key on-boarding processes
- Defining objectives
- Setting up your Search Ads 360 Infrastructure: Creating an Advertiser
- Setting up your Search Ads 360 Infrastructure: Deploying Tags
- Uploading campaigns
- Campaign copy
- Automated edits
- Ad copy testing
- Landing page testing
- Search Ads 360 Bid Strategies: Processes across pre-implementation, implementation, and post-implementation
- Analysing Bid Strategy success
- Executive Dashboards