Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Jellyfish training courses. If you still can't find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
1. How long are your courses?
Our courses are a minimum of one day, normally starting at 9am and finishing at 4pm.
2. How often do your courses run?
All available dates for our classroom courses are shown in the drop down menu on the course specific page and can be viewed on our course calendar.
Private tailored courses are booked on your preferred dates and subject to resource availability, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
3. Do I need to bring anything if I am attending a course at a Jellyfish venue?
When attending a training session in Johannesburg, Jellyfish will supply the technology, stationery, refreshments and lunch. Bring any system log-ins you may need.
Please note when attending training in Durban, laptops are not provided and you will need to bring your own laptop to the training session.
4. Do you look at our accounts before the training?
There is an option for a pre training audit of your account before a tailored training course, so please contact us for more details.
5. Do you travel overseas?
Yes, we regularly travel to provide our training services wherever our clients need us. Just call us to talk through what you need and where.
6. Are discounts available?
Yes, we offer a number of discounts options for multiple bookings, nonprofits, charities and so on. Contact us to find out more.
7. I have recently been made redundant. Can you help me?
Yes we can. Contact us to discuss how we can help you retrain, up-skill and get you back into work.
8. I have researched a number of companies for my training needs. Why should I book with Jellyfish?
Jellyfish are one of the only digital marketing training providers whose trainers are employed by the business. They aren’t training consultants. And when they are not delivering training, they are working on successful campaigns within their marketing category at Jellyfish. So they can always offer you a wealth of up-to-date knowledge, experience, tips and insight to ensure you get the most out of your training.
9. How can I pay for my training?
We accept all major credit cards or we can arrange invoicing for payment via bank transfer.
10. What happens if I am unable to attend a course?
11. Can I get a Certificate to prove I have attended your courses?
12. Is there any support post training?
13. Where are Jellyfish venues located?
We have training venues in Umhlanga, Durban (SA), The Rosebank Link, Johannesburg (SA), London (UK), Baltimore (USA) and Barcelona (Spain). We are adding to these all the time and do remember we can always come to you if that would be more preferable.