Display & Video 360 Fundamentals
Gain an in-depth insight into the fundamentals of Display & Video 360 and how it works.
DoubleClick Bid Manager is now known as Display & Video 360. This one day course is ideal if you're new to the platform or require a refresher. We'll make sure you understand the programmatic ecosystem, the unique tools that Display & Video 360 provides to power successful marketing campaigns with its unique combination of data, media and technology.
We'll share best practices on how to setup a basic campaign, leverage targeting capabilities and reports within the platform.
The course combines theory with in-platform exercises and discussions to ensure you maximise your understanding of the platforms capabilities.
Our Display & Video 360 Fundamentals course is available as a private training or webinar session. We're happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Fully understand the Programmatic landscape and identify where Display & Video 360 fits within the Google Marketing Platform
- Implement basic campaign setup
- Understand how media is traded programmatically
- Build strategies for different types of campaigns
- Identify different targeting sources in Display & Video 360
- Run basic in-platform reporting in Display & Video 360
- The evolution of programmatic and associated technologies
- The unified Google Marketing Platform ecosystem
- Where does Display & Video 360 fit in with the Google Marketing Platform
- What can Display & Video 360 do vs other DSPs
- Linking Display & Video 360 to other Google Marketing Platform
- Display & Video 360 hierarchy
- Campaigns, Insertion Orders and Line Items step by step
- 1st party audiences
- Google audiences
- 3rd party audiences
- Content targeting
- Audience targeting (linking GA & Campaign Manager audiences to Display & Video 360)
- Technology targeting
Programmatic & Display & Video 360 Overview
Display & Video 360
- Audience planning, marketing objectives and KPIs
- Bid strategies in Display & Video 360
- Campaign setup best practices
Buying Media programmatically
- Types of inventory: from Open Auction to Programmatic Guaranteed
- The Marketplace
- Basic reporting and optimisation tips