DoubleClick Digital Marketing
Need help training your team to be able to setup, manage and optimise DoubleClick campaigns? Our classroom-based training will help you grow DoubleClick expertise within your team.
Are you currently using or considering the DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) technology stack and want to get a better understanding of what it can do for your business?
This hands-on, two-day course will take you from the platform basics right through to advanced, practitioner tips and is delivered with a commercial context – ie. using real client case studies and success stories.
DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search (DS), DoubleClick Studio and DoubleClick Rich Media (DRM) make up the DDM technology stack – enabling you to plan, execute, optimise and deliver creative solutions for your programmatic campaigns on search and display. In this course we cover the full technology stack, with approximately 20% of the course content in-platform, meaning you will receive hands-on advice you can apply straight away.
Our DoubleClick Digital Marketing courses is offered as a private training option. The course is run by experienced professionals who will help you understand from both a technical and a strategic point of view how your organisation can get the most out of the stack.
DoubleClick Digital MarketingPrivateClassroom Course
Programmatic is changing the face of display advertising. The ascent of programmatic buying and real-time bidding has revolutionised the buying and targeting processes and when technology is integrated, it allows truly integrated cross-channel campaign delivery.
As well as learning how to get the most out of the DDM stack, we will take you through the integrations with Analytics 360 (GA Premium).
At the end of the two-day course, you should feel confident with how to use each of the above products and how they can be used in combination to create engaging, high performing campaigns.
What will I learn?
- Understand the latest in programmatic, real time buying technology, and the positioning of DoubleClick in the martech industry
- Create accounts and tags in accordance with best practices for set-up / configuration
- Create and report on your targeted, brand-safe remarketing and prospecting DBM campaigns
- Appreciate which creative formats are available to you
- Understand how you can track the performance of your DoubleClick campaigns and attribute conversions within your wider marketing mix
Why should I take this course?
- The history of the industry’s development
- DoubleClick’s solution and the role each product plays
- Key features and differentiators from competitors
- How the DDM and GA 360 Suite integrate
- The role of programmatic and associated technologies
- Buying media programmatically
- Targeting available to DBM
- The joy of audience lists, including Analytics 360 audiences
- Measurement and reporting
- Ad Serving's role within digital advertising
- Creative formats
- Reporting functionality and data extraction
- Campaign setup and structure
- Tags, pixels and planning
- Reporting and attribution capabilities
- Setup and basics
- How to manage campaigns
- How to optimise bids
- How to measure results
- Rich media functionality for creatives
- A deepdive into audience creation
- The Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Google Analytics/ DoubleClick integrations
- Dynamic creatives in Studio
- Tag Manager
- Mobile app
- Inventory and market places